" Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Backward Reading

I've been pondering something for a few days. I like to read newspapers, magazines, and such from back to front. With newspapers, I read my least favorite section first and then read my way through to my favorite section last. My friend, Bubbles, likes to read the ending of books first and then enjoys reading the book to see what the characters go through to arrive at the end.

As a Christian, saved by faith in Christ, I know what my end will be: eternity with Christ!!! Knowing that enables me to walk through this life, with all it's hills and valleys, with my eyes set on the hope of eternity.

So maybe there is something to this backward reading thing. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment