" Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Assignment


It is hard to see the title on this little gift book. It reads: I Am Beautiful: A Celebration of Women in Their Own Words. I absolutely love it!!! The authors posed this question to women: Tell us why you are beautiful. I laughed and cried my way through this little book of women's views of themselves. So I've posed that question to myself and am formulating my answer. Surprisingly this is not an easy "assignment". I'm digging into myself and really being honest with me. I have loads of "pat" answers that I can give but it's good for me to get into the heart of me. So, what about you? Why are "you beautiful"? Think about it; give yourself an answer. It's okay to think you're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment