" Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Such Confidence!!!

Chris and I headed to G's for our Saturday morning coffee tryst. (I just looked up tryst, though we're not meeting secretly isn't it okay to consider ones husband ones lover?) I digress. I LOVE to talk to strangers, anywhere I am. By G's door sat a woman with a cute top on and I told her so. She said, "I KNOW!!!" What??? Did she really say that??? I was so caught off guard it wasn't until we were inside that it fully hit Chris and me and we burst out laughing. I just loved the nerve that she had and confidence in knowing her top is cute. Why not own it? I don't know you girl-in-the-cute-top but you rock. You made my morning and gave me the best laugh for the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment