" Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I CAN Do It!!!!

Not being very computer literate and not very curious by nature I signed up for a free computer class offered through our library system. (It was for 3 consecutive Wed. evenings from 6-7:30) Plus,I just wanted to do something "different". The class was titled: Files, Folders, and Storage. Great instructor! He was very clear and didn't teach over our heads. He explained some basics at the first class, which, I was pleased that I actually knew! He taught us how to make files, how to store them in folders, how to label them, and how they can be organized in various ways. I learned how to use a USB flash drive and the purpose and how to's of icloud. Of course, he went off on tangents and I learned things not even pertaining to the subject. New classes will be offered in January and I'm looking forward to signing up and learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment